Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lessons Learned

A bad recipe is just a bad recipe. But it is frustrating as hell to make a bad recipe and then know you can't pop in a freezer pizza for a quick dinner. Or get take out. Or order in. In fact, last night I had a dream that we had ordered pizza in and I was elated because the pizza chain made each pizza to order and ours was one I could eat. And then I woke up. 

My temper tantrum (we've all had this moment right?) tonight stemmed from the 2nd horrible recipe that we made this week. We're not going back to the recipe website ever. Pinterest and Food Gawker are still my favorite places to find new recipes to try. 

And to find things like this

And right now is the best moment because it's mine and I'm reclaiming it.

No comments:

Post a Comment