Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Meal Planning 7.23

This week's menu:

For Dinner This Week
Monday: Homemade Tacos with homemade seasoning. And just for me - lettuce wraps and avocado with tomato.

Tuesday: Hamburgers and homemade seasoning. Lettuce wraps and agave ketchup for me!

Wednesday
: Honey Lime Chicken Skewers.

Thursday: Cupcake Pizzas with a GF pizza dough recipe  and a GF flour mix.

Friday: Sticky 5 Spice Chicken.

Saturday: Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken with brown rice (for me) and Jasmine rice (for him).

Sunday: Bacon wrapped chicken with salad and sliced avocado.
UPDATE: We made this on Wednesday. I wrapped the chicken pieces in bacon, drizzled agave syrup over them and sprinkled them with cinnamon. In the oven at 375 until done. 


For Lunch This Week
Layered enchilada chicken with homemade enchilada sauce. Prepared black beans, cooked chicken, cilantro, enchilada sauce, Brown Rice Tortilla, repeat. Bake 375 for 30-40 minutes. Dish into small mason jars and stick in the fridge. 




Layered Enchilada Casserole


BLT chicken salad. A really nice change from the hot lunches I've been eating lately. No worchestershire sauce for me, but delicious without it. Combined this with a little fresh lettuce and lunch was so, so good.


For Breakfast This Week
On the weekend: Scrambled eggs in my Magic Bullet!

During the week: Breakfast cookies I.



Breakfast Cookies


Snacks This Week
Hardboiled eggs (in the oven!)

Smoothies with rice protein powder.

Apples with homemade peanut butter.



No comments:

Post a Comment