Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

TGIFF! why my phone was turned off this weekend

Happy February people! February is usually a horrible wintry month that I absolutely love. It's my birthday, it's Valentine's day, it's the month we buy a house!

February came in with a freaking bang. The work week was one to remember. And one I'd like to forget. By Friday, I desperately needed a way to unwind. I'm not actually sure what I did on Friday night because I can't remember any more. I do know that I turned off my cell phone when I got home. And I left it off this weekend.

My weekend has been spent doing things I love and leaving the stressful issues at the front door. They're not bothering me in our tiny little home. We are a few boxes closer to being packed and ready to leave. I spent a lot of time getting caught up on laundry and putting it away.

I knocked a couple things off my pinterest list:
Jillee's coconut oil and olive oil heaven - happy feet :)
DIYconfessions' eczema cream - I've had a patch on my right wrist for 3 months now! ugh.
Knot a scarf like a pro
The BEST dryer balls - I made these a couple weeks ago, but I L.O.V.E them!

Last night we went out for dinner which was awesome. Today I am getting lunch ready for the week. Then my hubs is treating me to a delicious dinner at home because we're celebrating my birthday a weekend early. My hubs has been doting on me all weekend.  I LOVE THIS MAN! Off to more relaxing...

No comments:

Post a Comment